THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Official WHEELIEFEST 21 Schedule (Read 10 times)
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Official WHEELIEFEST 21 Schedule
08/01/19 at 14:18:02

The Official WHEELIEFEST 21 Schedule ~ 8/10/19

Fantasy Island gate opens @ NOON

DJ SPAIDE from the Island

4:00-5:00 Static in the Attic
4:45-6:00 >>Dinner<<
5:30-6:40 The Dirty Soul Revival
7:00-8:00 Scalehound
8:20-9:30 The Muggs
9:50-11:10 SCW Tribute
11:30->?< The Steepwater Band

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
rick-cea
Real Rocker

Can It Get Any
Better?? ,
Wheeliefest 21!!

Plattsburgh, NY
Re: Official WHEELIEFEST 21 Schedule
Reply #1 - 08/05/19 at 23:09:19

L{O}{O}K what I found from 2005 !!

Truly REVIVED...
06/07/05 at 15:17:26  
I'm not sure what it really is but since the Acoustic Revival I've had a renewed & reinvigorated spirit for all things music & life related.

It's had alot to do with the positive persuasion of all the great acts & people at the Revival, the unbelievable series of events that brought us SCreWhead along with the rest of the SCW side projects @ WHEELIEFEST 7, friendly & easy dealings with Steepwater & Medusa,  and the ABSOLUTE greatest family of musical friends one could ever ask for sharing a common groove. Kindred Spirits of sorts. Maybe it's just the end of winter, end of darkness, or just a new awakening Mike spoke of in Gypsy Lullaby applied directly to my own personal situation but whatever it is... IT FEELS GOOD!!  Grin Grin

8)"Rain down sweet sunshine" 8)

Come join us at a REAL ROCK event soon. I have some other fun smaller projects coming together that just feel right so I'm thoroughly chasing them. Stay tuned, the sky's the limit!!

"MUCH OBLIGED"  I am a new man...

'Ya all hear me out there?' .. "YEAAA!" .. 'You think they'd hear us in the next county? I hope the hell so!' M. Farris : WF4 9/28/02
WWW   IP Logged
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Re: Official WHEELIEFEST 21 Schedule
Reply #2 - 08/14/19 at 15:41:03

rick-cea wrote on 08/05/19 at 23:09:19:
L{O}{O}K what I found from 2005 !!

Truly REVIVED...
06/07/05 at 15:17:26  
I'm not sure what it really is but since the Acoustic Revival I've had a renewed & reinvigorated spirit for all things music & life related.

It's had alot to do with the positive persuasion of all the great acts & people at the Revival, the unbelievable series of events that brought us SCreWhead along with the rest of the SCW side projects @ WHEELIEFEST 7, friendly & easy dealings with Steepwater & Medusa,  and the ABSOLUTE greatest family of musical friends one could ever ask for sharing a common groove. Kindred Spirits of sorts. Maybe it's just the end of winter, end of darkness, or just a new awakening Mike spoke of in Gypsy Lullaby applied directly to my own personal situation but whatever it is... IT FEELS GOOD!!  Grin Grin

8)"Rain down sweet sunshine" 8)

Come join us at a REAL ROCK event soon. I have some other fun smaller projects coming together that just feel right so I'm thoroughly chasing them. Stay tuned, the sky's the limit!!

"MUCH OBLIGED"  I am a new man...

COOL moment from the past. Thanks for sharing.

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print