THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Be a WHEELIEFEST 19 Sponsor. (Read 37 times)
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Be a WHEELIEFEST 19 Sponsor.
07/03/17 at 10:52:44

The WHEELIEFEST 19 sponsorship hunt begins! Be a SERIOUS backer and consider giving additional support to your favorite independent REAL ROCK festival and get YOUR name on the back of every WF19 shirt, which you know is WAY-COOL!! This year will feature a typically strong WF line-up along with the continual and seemingly endless cost increases.

It's become quite clear of late that without the sponsorship subsidies offered by a kind few, WHEELIEFEST would not survive financially. It's a frail but viable situation as long as everyone involved financially remains mostly involved. Are y'all still with me for WHEELIEFEST 19?? As ALWAYS, WHEELIEFEST remains BY THE FANS FOR THE FANS!!!!

WHEELIEFEST 19 Sponsor Info

Personal sponsorships begin at $300 and include your name/#/email etc or whatever phrase you wish to have listed on the back of every WHEELIEFEST 19 shirt. You can combine costs with a COUPLE others to do a group listing.

Business sponsorships begin at $400 and include the T-shirt listing with your business name/#/slogan/email addy etc on it as well as entrance to the pre-party and sundry sponsor mentions online, etc. Other convenience perks are always considered and possibly added. Sponsorships are a legitimate business advertising write-off but prices do NOT include WF19 tickets.

I will consider a main stage sponsorship or possibly even a full event sponsorship if it fit within our REAL ROCK beliefs.

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME, BRING IT ON!!!!

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Re: Be a WHEELIEFEST 19 Sponsor.
Reply #1 - 07/14/17 at 15:28:29

The old realrockpro.com message board remains relevant as Cottonman Don surfed in from the past and antied up a WF19 sponsorship with his BBQ business "The Shack" in Camden, TN. He is the "Prime Purveyor of Premium Pulled Pork" MANY THANKS Bro!! Smiley Cool Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
Cotton
Wee Rocker

Reply #2 - 07/16/17 at 15:37:22

Glad to reconnect with you, Bryan. Glad to be able to help make WF19 happen, also. I've got a sponsorship banner from WF 2001 ( #3?) hanging on the wall at The Shack, so I guess history does repeat itself.................Peace

"You know leeches like pretending that they're everything they're not..."
  IP Logged
rick-cea
Real Rocker

Can It Get Any
Better?? ,
Wheeliefest 18!!

Plattsburgh, NY
Reply #3 - 07/21/17 at 11:44:42

WOW to us old~folks!!

'Ya all hear me out there?' .. "YEAAA!" .. 'You think they'd hear us in the next county? I hope the hell so!' M. Farris : WF4 9/28/02
WWW   IP Logged
Becky
Administrator

Lexington, KY
Reply #4 - 07/28/17 at 14:39:20

Bryan_T wrote on 07/14/17 at 15:28:29:
The old realrockpro.com message board remains relevant as Cottonman Don surfed in from the past and antied up a WF19 sponsorship with his BBQ business "The Shack" in Camden, TN. He is the "Prime Purveyor of Premium Pulled Pork" MANY THANKS Bro!! Smiley Cool Smiley

Awesome!!

Home of the free because of the brave
WWW   IP Logged
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Reply #5 - 08/03/17 at 07:34:35

WWW   IP Logged