THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Revival #14 is Sat May 21st. BE THERE!! (Read 25 times)
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Revival #14 is Sat May 21st. BE THERE!!
04/10/16 at 16:48:23

The 14th Annual Rowland Acoustic Revival

Featuring: Mythology ~ Chesapeake Sons ~ Buzzy & Friends ~ Steve Tourison ~ uMan ERA ~ more TBA

The Rowland Acoustic Revival is an intimate grassroots music festival in the spirit of WHEELIEFEST with an acoustic flavor capped off with a MASSIVE all night BONFIRE!!

Previous highlighted artists include Damon Johnson of Alice Cooper/Brother Cane fame, Mike Farris of the Wheelies, Super Stack from Toronto, NY's Super 400, Medusa Stone from NC, Maine's Pushing Zero, NYC's Brought Low along with local artists Scott Weis and The Fringe as well as countless others.

The Revival is a CONTRIBUTE to the cause donation. Included is awesome live music noon till well after dark, unlimited FREE BEER, nice overnight camping, contribute to the grill combined bar-be-cue (or do your own thing), volleyball, horseshoes, frog-chasing, MASSIVE all night BONFIRES and much, much more. When the main stage is finished, we'll gather round the bonfires and who knows what can happen with all the talent in the crowd(bring your instruments) Show is rain or shine. The event is held at a small family farm in the country where kids are encouraged & very welcome! For more info email valhalla@ltis.net , visit our website @ http://realrockpro.com/ or feel free to call me direct at 570-685-1177 with any questions, concerns or complaints. Those attending MUST RSVP on this page or email valhalla@ltis.net or call direct.

The FROGS come alive with the sound of live music, so if you enjoy the vibe of WHEELIEFEST you'll also fully embrace the 14th Annual Rowland Acoustic Revival!

IT'S GONNA BE MORE FUN THEN HUMANS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE!!!! JOIN US!!

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
rick-cea
Real Rocker

Can It Get Any
Better?? ,
Wheeliefest 18!!

Plattsburgh, NY
Re: Revival #14 is Sat May 21st. BE THERE!!
Reply #1 - 05/06/16 at 09:23:14

sent you a message Tongue

'Ya all hear me out there?' .. "YEAAA!" .. 'You think they'd hear us in the next county? I hope the hell so!' M. Farris : WF4 9/28/02
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print