THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for Goodnight Sun (Read 41 times)
khax
Senior Rocker

REAL ROCKER

Looking for Goodnight Sun
10/26/11 at 22:48:21

Lost my original copy of Mike's Goodnight Sun and I am frantically trying to find a copy. I've tried to go the legit route and buy it,but all I find is mp3 download. I need the actual CD. Amazon and cdbaby do have some used ones...for $35-65!!! Used!!!
   If anyone out ther has it and could burn me a copy,I'd gladly pay for blanks and postage.
  Please help a brother out!

September chills in the air. Everybody acts like they just don't care.
  IP Logged
StvMan
Real Rocker

"Yeah but I can
go to 11. One More
Louder"

Re: Looking for Goodnight Sun
Reply #1 - 10/26/11 at 23:23:00

PM me your address..I can help you out.

"A Little Whiskey Buzz Through Your Radio" TCB
  IP Logged
Chris Dragon Angelsmoke
Real Rocker

Reply #2 - 10/09/12 at 14:30:45

WOW...seems like yesterday (almost 10 years ago) Rose introduced me to Mike,  and he signed my copy of Goodnight Sun for my kid.  Although,  I didn’t care If I had it signed or not, Rose insisted. “Mike, this is for Chris’s daughter, sign it for him” she said. I didn’t relize what all the fuss was about signing this for my shorty. But after listening to the CD and the concept of the title, I now know why Rose insisted.   I remember driving Mike and Rose back to his hotel with a few boxes of those babies in my Van. Rose kept asking “Where are the ALL-Night diners in Toronto? Chris, please take me to an all night diner ...pretty please”… man we’re kindda buzzed to be driving around. I remember It was like -25c outside too. Although I’m sure there are a few 24 hour eates, we never found one. When got to the hotel.  Mike was paranoid to make shure we had all the CD’s and didn’t leave any in my van. HA!  Mike was wearing this ridicules black wool took, and was always complaining about how cold it was as we grabbed all the CD's and merch. Actually,  it was really freakin cold (even for me)! The coldest night of the year If I remember! We grabbed his guitar and headed up to the hotel. Rose showed us some folk art she bought in Toronto. We hugged and said Goodnight. That was the last time I saw Rose and Mike.   Sad

IP Logged
khax
Senior Rocker

REAL ROCKER

Reply #3 - 10/13/12 at 08:50:16

Cool memory.

September chills in the air. Everybody acts like they just don't care.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print