THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Creepy New Car Lot in Ravaged Japan (Read 63 times)
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
A Creepy New Car Lot in Ravaged Japan
03/15/11 at 09:43:14

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
hip
Real Rocker

KILL UGLY RADIO!

Canada
Re: A Creepy New Car Lot in Ravaged Japan
Reply #1 - 03/21/11 at 10:55:38

I hope the trickle down effect of this disaster does not ruin an economic recovery.  Japan holds a lot of US debt.  They are also (I think) the third largest consumers of oil whether that will help or not I don't know.

WWW   IP Logged
StvMan
Real Rocker

"Yeah but I can
go to 11. One More
Louder"

Reply #2 - 03/23/11 at 20:20:02

Gas prices went down 2cents here per USgal I saw today and that happened with a week.

"A Little Whiskey Buzz Through Your Radio" TCB
  IP Logged
Uncle Bonkers
Ripe Rocker

Life is too short to
drink cheap BEER!

St. Kitts-Nevis
Reply #3 - 04/02/11 at 17:29:37

Gas up to $1.29/ litre or almost $5.20 US/gal. How's the Libyan thingy affecting your speculation. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.
  IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #4 - 04/04/11 at 16:27:04

Uncle Bonkers wrote on 04/02/11 at 17:29:37:
Gas up to $1.29/ litre or almost $5.20 US/gal. How's the Libyan thingy affecting your speculation. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Not sure exactly how this conversation went from the tragedy in Japan to the "Libyan Thingy" (great terminology, Bud!) but -they're saying- that gas prices are going to be near $5.00 per gallon this summer. Gas, here locally, in East Tennessee, is roughly $3.45 per gallon (for regular unleaded) right now, depending on where one buys it. I'm sure the big wheels are banking on what -they're saying-, whoever -they- are.

Just a stranger in a strange land.
  IP Logged
Uncle Bonkers
Ripe Rocker

Life is too short to
drink cheap BEER!

St. Kitts-Nevis
Reply #5 - 04/04/11 at 16:39:33

Hilly wrote on 04/04/11 at 16:27:04:
Uncle Bonkers wrote on 04/02/11 at 17:29:37:

Not sure exactly how this conversation went from the tragedy in Japan to the "Libyan Thingy" (great terminology, Bud!) but -they're saying- that gas prices are going to be near $5.00 per gallon this summer. Gas, here locally, in East Tennessee, is roughly $3.45 per gallon (for regular unleaded) right now, depending on where one buys it. I'm sure the big wheels are banking on what -they're saying-, whoever -they- are.

Gotta help pay for the new War,Hilly. Initially the prices were to drop considering the los of production in Japan. How ironic , a convenient little war in Libya deflects that issue. Wondering why the USA hasn't interferred in the Ivory Coast where over a 1000 were massacred on the week-end. And Yemen? I guess since your Fifth Fleet is stationed there, there'll be a status quo on the brewing rebellion there/ And Bahrain? I guess having the Saudis interject is alright with the mighty USA as well, huh? Obama shoukd really concentrate on the well being of his own country before interfering around the world.

I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.
  IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #6 - 04/04/11 at 16:41:27

Just a stranger in a strange land.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print