THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Sound Distillery Recording Company (Read 138 times)
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Re: The Sound Distillery Recording Company
Reply #15 - 02/14/11 at 17:40:42

Can it get any better than drinkin, rockin, and blowin shit up? I didn't think so.
~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #16 - 02/14/11 at 17:59:01

Can it get any better than drinkin, rockin, and blowin shit up? I didn't think so.
~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #17 - 02/14/11 at 23:18:19

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #18 - 02/15/11 at 20:39:07

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #19 - 02/15/11 at 21:59:21

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #20 - 02/16/11 at 11:47:24

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #21 - 02/16/11 at 18:17:50

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
rick-cea
Real Rocker

Can It Get Any
Better?? ,
Wheeliefest 18!!

Plattsburgh, NY
Reply #22 - 02/16/11 at 21:46:55

More ?!? where do you get all that stock photog ??

your wonderful art work is a pleasure

'Ya all hear me out there?' .. "YEAAA!" .. 'You think they'd hear us in the next county? I hope the hell so!' M. Farris : WF4 9/28/02
WWW   IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #23 - 02/16/11 at 23:22:19

rick-cea wrote on 02/16/11 at 21:46:55:
More ?!? where do you get all that stock photog ??

your wonderful art work is a pleasure

Thanks bro.  I appreciate the kind words.  Still a handful more to come when I find the time.  Feel free to tell Wee Willy Wonky which one you like best.

I find all the way cool background art just cruisin' around the net when I'm doing visual searches on other shit.  Get an idea, put the key tag word in and go.  I stockpile all the coolest stuff I find.

Just wiling away the bleak winter months until the ROWLAND ACOUSTIC REVIVAL in early June and WHEELIEFEST in late August.  Beats spankin' the monkey and it's a hell of a lot less painful! HA! Grin

Congrats again on your new utopian digs and the wifey's new dream job. (bring her to the fest).  You don't hear too many good luck stories like that these days, that's for sure.

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
rick-cea
Real Rocker

Can It Get Any
Better?? ,
Wheeliefest 18!!

Plattsburgh, NY
Reply #24 - 02/17/11 at 12:24:41

I like the L.H.O. and Jack Ruby, nice fiddlin' a bit, make them "PLAY", not pay.

found this one~

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/RSruby6.htm

My son Dan is back on the internet-air-waves this semester:
Thursdays 4 pm to 6 pm 'Electro Jam Double Header'
www.wlvc.org
text 717-385-5503 to request a song = Electro the first hour, Jam the second hour
he could use come company  Kiss

WF13 .. I'll work on Vickie - I'll make her like putty in my hands.

Plattsburgh is doing good, 900 to 1500 new jobs in the next 5 years.
thanks to Laurentian Aerospace using our huge airport space.
This town is all most the same size and population as Carlisle.
and dude, there like three head shops in town. i like 'Bizarre Bazaar'

http://www.laurentianaerospace.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=...

Even the hospital is expanding the emergency area - 6 month construction window.

me, i'm catchin' one and sending out much belated christmas cards to keep in touch with those who still use a stamp.  oh... and i'm so excited  it's gonna be 50 degrees today and friday .. yea 50F!!

'Ya all hear me out there?' .. "YEAAA!" .. 'You think they'd hear us in the next county? I hope the hell so!' M. Farris : WF4 9/28/02
WWW   IP Logged
weewillywonky
Wee Rocker

Reply #25 - 12/02/11 at 19:52:39

HOLY SHIT!
After months and months of construction (my business partner has been referring to me as Wilma due to my lack of skills in that dept.) wiring up three rooms, web stuff, and countless sleepless night my studio is finally open.
Check it out here:

http://www.thesounddistillery.com

Like us on facebook etc. Check out some tunes Ive done as well..

the little blurb we've wrote is as follows:
The Sound Distillery is a commercial audio recording studio founded on the concept that each project is a distinct opportunity to facilitate the creation of something unique. Too often in this industry are projects approached as cookie-cutter mechanized jobs that are tailored for ease of operation, rather than producing a final product bestowed with its own unique identity and atmosphere… whether it be an album, single song, radio advertisement, jingle, or mix. The Sound Distillery is a stylish recording studio located in Kitchener – Waterloo, designed with the artists comfort in mind, where you are immediately put at ease and invited to explore. The physical stance of the facility is a direct antithetical response to the many taupe coloured, clinical feeling recording studios and basements that have plagued artists and failed to encourage memorable experiences. When recording at the Sound Distillery, you are guaranteed a final product that is not only commercially viable, but favourably unique as well.

The Sound Distillery breathes new life -something unique and exciting- into the Kitchener – Waterloo / Cambridge area. An incredible selection of equipment paired with an outstanding atmosphere, The Sound Distillery introduces a much needed new standard of quality and class to the area, at rates perfectly suited to today’s realities… while embracing the mentality of personable and relaxed record making of days past.

If you real rockers need some stuff mixed or mastered let me know! I'm already pretty rockin' but mixing is my specialty!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print