THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
HA!... classic (Read 340 times)
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Re: HA!... classic
Reply #15 - 03/18/11 at 14:28:13

Can it get any better than drinkin, rockin, and blowin shit up? I didn't think so.
~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #16 - 03/18/11 at 15:31:03

As funny as Charlie's latest rants are...keep in mind that all of this stems from him wanting 3 million per episode of Two and a Half Men instead of 1.5 million he was already earning...although I'm not sure "earning" is really the right word. The man probably spends more money on blow and alcohol in a month than what we make in a year!

Just a stranger in a strange land.
  IP Logged
StvMan
Real Rocker

"Yeah but I can
go to 11. One More
Louder"

Reply #17 - 03/18/11 at 17:04:54

Hilly wrote on 03/18/11 at 15:31:03:
The man probably spends more money on blow and alcohol in a month than what we make in a year!

I would have to agree Hilly

"A Little Whiskey Buzz Through Your Radio" TCB
  IP Logged
Uncle Bonkers
Ripe Rocker

Life is too short to
drink cheap BEER!

St. Kitts-Nevis
Reply #18 - 03/18/11 at 18:52:38

StvMan wrote on 03/18/11 at 17:04:54:
Hilly wrote on 03/18/11 at 15:31:03:
The man probably spends more money on blow and alcohol in a month than what we make in a year!

I would have to agree Hilly

He said as much on Piers Morgan a couple of weeks ago. He went from 900Gs after the fifth season to 1.8 Million for the extension and was already having problems with the executives. They told/warned him then to slow down. Yet he said he NEVER missed a production day where money was involved. And YES he did Coke only...No psychedilcs. And if Warners is going to lend him the company jet...why not bring some friends Wink along for the ride.

I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.
  IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #19 - 04/03/11 at 15:50:56

Looks like the Warmock's Torpedo Tour kick-off didn't blow over so well in Detroit.

Roll Eyes

Charlie Sheen Booed Off The Stage At Live Show In Detroit:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/03/charlie-sheen-booed-off-stage-live-s...

IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #20 - 04/28/11 at 21:39:58

Can it get any better than drinkin, rockin, and blowin shit up? I didn't think so.
~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #21 - 05/01/11 at 14:15:26

This just in... Uncle Leroy just found out that Leroy Jr. is really his baby's daddy. When Leroy's brother, Tater, found out, he decided to grab Uncle Daddy Jack and go after Jr. too. Well, somehow Big Momma got wind of it and her and Aunt Thelma (Leroy's wife/cousin/neighborhood-hooker) high-tailed it tryin' to catch up to Tater. Now Tater's family tree is pretty much one branch so you can't give him much credit for common sense. Anyway, when they all got down to the CVS, in a mad rush to pick up their hydrocodone prescriptions before the WWE aired on the television that night, Tater started runnin' that mouth again at Leroy Jr. Next thing you know, Aunt Thelma was a puttin' her two cents worth in and that just riled Big Momma more. I looked around and she had done (bleep) slapped Thelma and the race was on! Tater got in a good pot-shot on Leroy Jr. right about the time that Leroy showed up. For some unknown reason, Leroy put Uncle Daddy Jack in a headlock and started yellin' "squeal like a pig". At that point, the police was called. More as the story develops...

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/155663/2/Halls-brawl-starts-with-teens-then-...

IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #22 - 05/05/11 at 15:32:05

IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #23 - 05/09/11 at 21:41:56

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in New Brunswick.

With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting,  "Ive heard enough of your stupid ass blonde jokes!  What makes you think you can stereotype women that way?  What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?

It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general and all in the name of humour!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little fucker on your knee!"

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #24 - 05/10/11 at 14:05:10

IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #25 - 05/11/11 at 15:27:43

Caution. This product can cause Sparkle Babies.

IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #26 - 05/17/11 at 19:20:36

Manufacturer Prejudice at it's finest! LOL!

"CALHOUN, Ga. (AP/WRCB) - Sheriff's officials say a northwest Georgia man was stabbed after an argument with another man over which vehicles are better: Ford or Chevrolet.

Reports says that several people were driving off-road vehicles in a field when an argument escalated into a fist fight around 1 a.m. Saturday.

Gordon County Sheriff's Officials said in a statement the fight ended when one man pulled a knife and stabbed the other one.

Sheriff's detectives said witnesses told them the assault stemmed from a disagreement over the superiority of Ford vehicles versus Chevrolet vehicles.

Authorities said 21-year-old Zachary Woody of Calhoun has been charged with aggravated assault. It was not known Monday whether Woody has an attorney in the case.

Authorities say the man who was stabbed was hospitalized with serious injuries."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14662809

IP Logged
Hilly
Real Rocker

East Tennessee
Reply #27 - 05/18/11 at 14:07:39

IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Reply #28 - 05/19/11 at 15:36:45

~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
hip
Real Rocker

KILL UGLY RADIO!

Canada
Reply #29 - 05/19/11 at 20:15:29

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print