THE RUMOR MILL & GOSSIP WAREHOUSE
Give Us Your Version of the Word on the Street!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
  News:

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Truly REVIVED... (Read 97 times)
Bryan_T
Administrator

Rockin' & Racin'

Rockin' Rowland
Truly REVIVED...
06/07/05 at 15:17:26

I'm not sure what it really is but since the Acoustic Revival I've had a renewed & reinvigorated spirit for all things music & life related.

It's had alot to do with the positive persuasion of all the great acts & people at the Revival, the unbelievable series of events that brought us SCreWhead along with the rest of the SCW side projects @ WHEELIEFEST 7, friendly & easy dealings with Steepwater & Medusa,  and the ABSOLUTE greatest family of musical friends one could ever ask for sharing a common groove. Kindred Spirits of sorts. Maybe it's just the end of winter, end of darkness, or just a new awakening Mike spoke of in Gypsy Lullaby applied directly to my own personal situation but whatever it is... IT FEELS GOOD!!  Grin Grin

8)"Rain down sweet sunshine" 8)

Come join us at a REAL ROCK event soon. I have some other fun smaller projects coming together that just feel right so I'm thoroughly chasing them. Stay tuned, the sky's the limit!!

"MUCH OBLIGED"  I am a new man...

"My clan is tough, my face is rough from weather & booze" - Parlor Mob

"AC/DC is the small block Chevy of Rock-N-Roll" -drunken BT
WWW   IP Logged
Virginia

Re: Truly REVIVED...
Reply #1 - 06/07/05 at 16:21:35

Bryan-
We, the radio galaxy, had the most amazing time at the revival. All the people there were/are amazing. The response we got via email was wonderful. We even put the message board up afterwards.
I cant wait to come out an play again
Thanks for creating such an environment.
V.

IP Logged
dirtbag
Administrator

Knowledge of the
lack of knowledge is
POWER!

Re: Truly REVIVED...
Reply #2 - 06/07/05 at 23:08:32

Bry - you DESERVE that sky high feeling bruthaman!  It's been 7 years in the making.  Don't forget rock'n'roll is very much back on the radar these days so keep on keepin' on bro!  Make like a sonic surfer and ride that gigundo rock'n'roll wave like the bad ass futhamuckah you are!  You know you've got this great rock'n'roll Wheelieesque family behind you all the way...... even if we are a bunch of SCreWheads!

Can it get any better than drinkin, rockin, and blowin shit up? I didn't think so.
~ Bill Todd L.C.C.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print